Compliant digital animal health made easy
The GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant always knows the most current regulatory requirements and uses an easy step-by-step process to create accurate compliance documents in under 5 minutes. Cloud-based software makes the GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant accessible whenever you need it, wherever you are.
How does the GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant work?
Not a compliance expert? Don’t worry, most veterinarians aren’t. The GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant is an extra set of hands on your team that automates your compliance needs so you can focus on treating your patients.
- Intelligent rules engine that contains up-to-date state and federal compliance rules
- Creates certificates that comply with published regulations
- Create accurate certificates through imputing basic data
- CVIs are automatically sent to state animal health officials
- GlobalVetLink watermark is widely recognized for accuracy and data integrity
GVL Health Record
- Stores certificates, animal health information, diagnostic test results, and any other data captures by Certificate Creator
- Search and manage certificates and animal health information
- Animal owners can access completed certificates through MyVetLink
The GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant helps you through the creation process by holding this information within the system and presenting the correct options. Following completion of the certificate, it checks the document for accuracy and ensures the use of valid data. If something is missing or found to be incorrect, the GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant platform identifies the errors to the veterinarian.
Certificates Included in the GlobalVetLink Compliance Assistant
Check boxes on the left to filter certificates based on the species or type.
Learn more about companion animal solutions.
How to Use Pet Travel to Drive Clinic Revenue Growth
International Pet Travel Quick Start Toolkit